Significant and sustainable improvements in the sales process can only occur when all parties and organizational systems work together to support the process and drive new behavior into the organization.
The SABP Manager’s Workshop™ is designed to support the successful adoption of the Selling Advantage Beyond the Product™ process in the field and improve the active sales campaigns of each participant. The design assumes that Sales managers have participated in the Selling Advantage Beyond the Product workshop with their salespeople to understand how to apply the process themselves to a live opportunity.
The SABP Manager’s Workshop™ focuses on enhancing the sales manager’s role in developing the skills and processes needed for a successful implementation of the Selling Advantage Beyond the Product Process and win business. The following is a summary of the session process:
- The Sales Manager’s Role in the Sales Campaign – learn the characteristics and processes of a more strategic approach to sales management
- Field Sales Coaching – determine the best methods to coach an individual and establish a process to learn where each critical sales campaign actually stands
- Development – learn how to adopt the role of mentor and focus on developing and enhancing the skill levels of the sales team
- Execution – focus on management best practices that are known to produce real and lasting results with the Selling Advantage Beyond the Product™ process
- Leverage – learn the high value levers in the Selling Advantage Beyond the Product™ process and how to inspect and coach these areas for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
Upon completion of The SABP Manager’s Workshop program, sales managers will be able to:
- Enhance the management and executive skills related to managing the field sales force
- Increase the sales manager’s value to the sales team’s execution of your go-to-market
- Improve management’s skills at coaching individual development and process implementation
- Increase the effective use of scarce corporate resources, to include a reduction in the cost of sales
- Improve sales forecasting accuracy
- Extend the capacity of field management in the performance of critical tasks
For more information, download a of our SABP Manager’s Workshop program fact sheet or contact us directly.